The title implies two steps forward, doesn't it? I had to rip Crumpets (but only the skirt) because I used the wrong needle (8s mis-filed in a 5 package). Then I messed up on the lace on Isabella (talking while knitting). Then I kept making little mistakes that I had to rip, mostly due to bad counting. Finally, I finished the left shoulder of the front only to redo it because I didn't like the way it looked. The pattern doesn't say to continue in pattern, but the photograph shows a line where the decrease is, so I went back and knit in pattern. It still isn't the right shape, but I'm hoping blocking will work its magic.
So, I have nothing to show because I've been knitting the same inches over and over for the last week. I'm ready for a new project, so I'm going to focus on Isabella until it's done. I'll post when I have an FO.