Friday, June 02, 2006

One More Thing

I forgot to mention. My friend Jen is having a girl! I currently know 5 children under 2.5 years and they are ALL boys. I'm so excited. I've been waiting forever to knit Anouk. Hurrah! I'm also going to make the Baby Slippers from Adorable Knits for Tots at Jen's request. I think I may try to design a kimono sweater, too.

I made a rule for myself. I wasn't going to buy any more yarn until I used 1/3 of the yarn I've purchased in the last two months. But she's having a GIRL!!!!!

3 comments:

aimee said...

YAY!!! how did i find out so late? thank god. more girls.

TK said...

More girls? This is the only one I'll know. As far as children go, I know all boys. The youngest girl I know is 18. So this is extra exciting!

jennifer said...

I think the tides are turning. All of the "new" babies I know are girls.