Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Teaser

This is done. Actually, it's been done for a while. I made it with the leftover Classic Elite Premier from the petal bib. I ran out just before the decreases, so I used some stuff from my stash. (I'm sneaking this post in before a meeting at work, so I don't know the yarn off hand.) I hope the mohair isn't itchy for the new baby. The yarn is mostly nylon, so I think it's pretty soft. I can't tell, since mohair is always itchy to me.

I'm still working on Anouk. I've had some major gauge issues that I'll go into later. That, and I've knit a bunch without paying attention to the pattern then having to rip back inches. I still have to sew on the buttons and do the embroidery on the booties. Better get to it. I'm visiting Jen on Sunday.

It is very important to me to blog regularly. I get frustrated when the blogs I read don't have new posts in four days or less. I am sorry that I have not been able to live up to my own standard. Somehow, June has been an incredibly busy month. I haven't been home on the weekends and weeknights are full, too. Last night I taught a booties class to someone I really like and am glad to get to know better, so busy-ness is good. I just can't seem to find time to blog. I'm headed to Michigan this weekend for two graduation parties (at the same time in different places) and to visit with my sister. She and I are going to visit Jen and family on Sunday. I'll finally be able to give Joseph his cat. I hope he likes it. Anyway, it means I'm going to be a bad blogger for another week. Then I promise to write more regularly. I promise.

1 comment:

aimee said...

better never to make promises! but you've always been this busy. so it's great you're able to blog, period.